It’s not just cars that need alignment…
… Vans do too
Condercum Fast Track Garage in Newcastle have their new equipment installed into their busy workshop.
Our HMP specialists install all over the UK and this time the Ecoline 88 finds its new home in the North East.
1. Increase Fuel Efficiency. Correct alignment means your commercial vehicle’s wheels are working together and not against each other, so all the engine’s efforts go into propelling the van and its contents forward. Larger pay load emphasize the friction caused by unaligned tyres.
2. Reduce Expensive Repairs and down time on a commercial vehicle. Driving with a bad alignment causes the parts in your van to wear unevenly and prematurely. Each time you hit a pothole with large amounts of weight in back, your steering and suspension “feel it”. When your tyres aren’t evenly helping with the impact, certain areas of these systems take the hit harder than others, causing them to fail sooner. Failure = more downtime and greater cost.
3. Experience Smoother Driving. When your vans’s wheel alignment is not right you will usually notice that your it drifting particularly on long straight roads like motorways, even though your steering wheel is pointing straight ahead.
4. Increase Tyre Life. Tyres are an expensive running cost for a busy Company and for a business it is important to get the most from them.
Find out more about our full range of Wheel Changing machines on the main company website or contact our team on 01480 89-10-11
When you’r a busy repair workshop, being able to put a car back on the road as efficiently as possible is vital to keep the flow of customers happy. Aligning the cars is just one of many jobs that needed to be carried out and with a new Ecoline 88 from Hofmann, M&E Accident Repair Leicester have a mobile, flexible system that can be wheeled around and deliver excellent results.
For garages the ecoline 88 has a simple function, to bridge the gap between laser alignment and fully computerised systems with printout.
The eco line 88 is supplied with a comprehensive vehicle database from recognised industry name, Autodata and offers a before and after printout – showing the customer exactly how much of an alteration is needed to bring the vehicle back to optimum standard.
Scope of supply:
More information here: http://www.hofmann-megaplan.co.uk/products/wheelaligners/ecoline-58.html
Find out more about our Ecoline Wheel Alignment Systems on the main company website or to arrange a demo please contact our team on 01480 89-10-11
About the customer:
Complete customer care, focus, satisfaction, attention to detail. Where providing our customers with total peace of mind is paramount. Vehicle technology has progressed at an alarming rate and your vehicle has to go through quality controlled repair procedures. Accidents do happen and you must ensure you’re repaired by “M&E Accident Repair Centre”.
Beacon hill garage have their new Ssence 400m installed into their workshop.
They only have a pit but still have the room….
Find out more about our 3D Wheel Alignment Systems on the main company website or to arrange a demo please contact our team on 01480 89-10-11
Having your car tyres aligned has a number of key benefits which would ultimately mean you saving on running costs and improving vehicle safety.
Hi-Performance Auto Centre (Sunderland) have just taken delivery and installation of their new Hofmann alignment system installed by one of our specialists. The ecoline 88 complete with ‘GrabClamps’ which mean that the measuring head is mounted with 3 nylon locators on the rim, ensuring there is no metal to metal contact leaving your precious alloys unmarked.
Main reason for wheel alignment;
1. Increase Fuel Efficiency. Correct alignment mean your wheels are working together and not against each other, so all the engine’s efforts go into propelling the car – thus using less fuel. Great as prices keep increasing.
2. Increase Tyre Life. Your tyres are one of the most expensive ongoing costs you’ll experience and with most families running a minimum of two sometimes three vehicles, it is important to get the most from them. For the same reason as above tyres wear better if they are not in conflict with each other.
3. Experience Smoother Driving. When your car’s wheel alignment is not right you will usually notice that your car drifts slightly even though your steering wheel is pointing straight ahead. Constantly adjusting your steering to overcompensate for bad alignment is inefficient, tiring and distracting (or dangerous)
4. Reduce Expensive Repairs on other parts of the car. Driving with a bad alignment causes the parts in your car to wear unevenly and prematurely. Each time you hit a pothole or bump in the road, your steering and suspension “feel it”. When your tyres aren’t evenly helping with the impact, certain areas of these systems take the hit harder than others, causing them to fail sooner. Failure = more cost.
So if the parts on you car, especially the tyres are wearing unnecessarily quickly or you are fighting to keep the car straight the next question should be “where do I get my wheels aligned” – pick an expert who chooses equipment that is right for the job and have had expert training.
Stamborg Autos Ltd have their new alignment equipment installed.
The ecoline 88…
NMD Automotive have their new alignment equipment installed.
Not only do they align standard vehicles, they also specialises in race cars.
The Ecoline 88, complete with these tidy brackets for the clamps.
IT Fleet have their new alignment system installed.
The ecoline 88….